Sunday 10 August 2014

Liebster Award :)

Hi beautiful people! I've been nominated/tagged by AliceAzade! Thank you cutie:)!

The Rules
i. Thank the blog that nominated you and link them
ii. Post eleven facts about yourself.
iii. Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you and then create an eleven-question set for the next group of nominees.
iv. Choose eleven people to nominate and link them in the post.
v. Let your nominees know they've been tagged - and no tag-backs!
vi. Nominate blogs under 200 followers.
1.I'm from Barcelona, Spain
2. I looove bread, carrot cake, the Spanish omelet and frozen yogurt!
3. I love sport. ( I love yoga!)
4. I'm searching universities but I'm 16 hahahaha (I'll study nursing:) )
5. I cried A LOT when I watched the fault in our stars. The book and the movie changed my life.
6. I want to get the driver license as soon as I can.
7. I'm afraid of not being successful in life. I want to live my life fully, doing what I really want.
8. I want to live in UK or Ireland.
9. I want to study also design because I love it.
10. I love travelling a lot!
11. I'm always reading, listening to music or writing.



Noooooooow it's time to answer the question that she asked me

i. If you could be any other person for 24 hours, who would you be and why? 
Ella (Jack Harries' girlfriend) or Zoe Sugg or Violetta (Ansel Engort's girlfriend). Ella because Jack is just a cutie pie and I loooooove him. Zoe because I LOVE HER A LOT. She's my role model. And Violetta because Ansel it's SOOOOO cute in all the ways possible!
ii. If you could only use one beauty product (hair or makeup) for the rest of eternity, what would it be and why? 
Red lipstick because I love it and I use it nearly every day! :)
iii. Fashion or function? 
 I really don't know... Fashion probably (#confused)
iv. Flat drinks or fizzy? 
Flat drinks
v. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?
My thighs because they're are pretty big and disgusting.
vi. Do you speak any other languages than your native tongue? What languages? If you don't, would you like to learn another and which one? 
English and French and I want to learn a little bit of Italian :) 
vii. Teacup or mug? 
I love the big Mugs  because I love tea and coffee :)
viii. What's your absolute favorite food? 
That's so complicated!!! I love carrot cake. 
 ix. do you have a favorite beauty secret? What is it?
 I don't :)
x. Curls, waves or straight hair? 
I have curly hair and I love straight hair because I have medium length hair and I feel like I have short hair and when I straight it I like it so much more! 
xi. World peace; possible or impossible?
 Nothing is impossible but that's quite improbable.





People nominated :)

3. Katie
4. Alice
5. Eva
6. Lucy
7. Rachel
9. Chloe
10. Lauren
11. Anne

MY QUESTIONS :)
1. what is your favorite food and drink?
2. What are you afraid of?
3. Favorite place to live?
4. Favorite animal?
5. What's your favorite brand of Makeup and your favorite brand of clothes? 
6. Have you got a Bucket list? What's on the number 13?
7. Favorite dress? (Photo:) )
8.What's your favorite song currently? And you favorite song in general?
9. What's your life goal?
10. Do you like school?
11. Who's your role model? Why?



Follow me/Join me   :)


(I said 'Follow me /Join me' because there's a Join me button and it's like a Follow button:)  )


10 comments:

  1. I have over 200 followers, but thanks for the nomination :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating me! I'll do a post on it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You welcome! :).xxxx

      Follow back maybe?? .xx

      Delete
  3. I'm always reading and writing too! And whaaat I didn't know Ansel had a girlfriend! ;)

    Every Day In Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,..... Look at this video, it's from them and it's SO CUTE i love them but i wish I was her hahahahah :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7NEe6SDTxM

      Delete
  4. Great post and just loved your answers to the nomination xx

    www.krystelcouture.com | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post is amazing!
    Keep in touch xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete