Thursday 31 July 2014

'Get to know me Tag' and '13 personal questions'!

Hi guys! :)
So I decided to do the 'Get to know me tag' and the '13 personal questions' because I want that you know something about myself.  


'Get to know me Tag'

1.Do you have a middle name?

    No, I haven't but I wish I had one.

2. What was your favourite subject in school?

   My favourite subject is English and PE.
   
3. What's your favourite drink?

   I love green tea (well, tea in general)

4. Favourite song at the moment?

   I looooooooooooove 'Boom Clap' by Charlie xcx and 'Angel in Blue Jeans' by Train

5. What would you name your children?

   I love a loooot of English names. 

6. Do you participate in any sports?

   I'm a sporty person. I love tennis and football a lot! And I also like cycling and swimming.

7. Favourite Book?

 Right now 'The fault in our stars' by John Green.

8. Favourite Colour?

   Blue, green and turquoise.

9. Favourite Animal?

   CATS.

10. Favourite perfume?

   'Blue' by Chanel. It's a man's fragrance BUT it smells amazing!!

11. Favourite holiday?

   Well, it wasn't exactly a holiday but i went with the school to Dublin and I really had a very good times there!

12. Have you graduated High School?

   No

13. Have you been out of the Country?

   Yes, I have been in France a lot of times. I have been in Ireland in april and every year I go to Andorra with my family.

14. Do you speak any other Languages?

   I speak Spanish (I'm from Spain haha), Catalan (because I live in Barcelona), English, and i little bit of French and I want to learn a little bit of Italian because I think that is a pretty language!

15. Do you have any siblings?

   Yes, I have one sister. Her name's Aida and she's 20.

16. What's your favourite store?

   I love h&m and American Apparel

17. Favourite Restaurant?

   I don't have a favourite restaurant but I like 'Tommy Mel's'. It's an American 50's restaurant. 

18. Do you like school?
   
   I really want to cry everytime I think in school but the funny thing is that i quite like school. (I know it's confusing what I just said, believe me when I say that for me it is also. haahha)

19. Favourite YouTubers?

   Zoella, Meghan Rienks, Aspyn Ovard, BeyondBeautyStar, jacksgap and finnsgap! I LOVE THEM.

20. Favourite Movie?

   The fault in our stars and Crazy, Stupid Love.

21. Favourite Tv show?

  Grey's Anatomy, Teen Wolf and Beauty and the Beast.

22. Pc or Mac?

   I wish I had a Mac  but currently I have a laptop

23. What phone do you have?

   Sony Xperia SP

24. How tall are you?
  
   I'm 1.60 cm (5 feet 3 inches)





'13 Personal Questions'

1. What do you order at Starbucks?

   Uhm, probably a Frapuchino or something cold!

2. One thing in your closet you cannot live without

   My panties (?????????????) I really don't know...

3. What's one thing most people probabaly don't know about you?

I had many panic attacks. It's just something pretty personal and I really control it. I inherited it. In my case it isn't dangerous but when 'happens' it's frustrating but I know what to do.

4. Name one thing you want to do before you die

   I have a bucket list of 28 place I want to go before I die and I've another bucket list of thing I want to do before I die. The last list is quite stupid.

5. What's one food you cannot live without?

   I love bread.

6. What quote/phrase do you live by?

   My favourite quote it's so long but it's amazing:

'Sometimes it just takes patience for everything to happen. You won't get respect in just one day, you can't be in love with someone that you just met, and you won't be able to forgive yourself in a second. I've learned that helping people is good, but helping someone too much won't let them grow. You grow by making mistakes, getting hurt, learning from your regrets. Thoughts are there to help guide you to your decision. It's you that has to take that first step onto the pathway of happiness. It's your doing that makes you who you are. Don't assume, get your facts straight; that's what messes a lot of people up. There's always the true story and reasoning behind everything. We are all different, but have one thing in common; we all want happiness. It's like we're all trying to fight for it, trying to get what we want and it makes us forget the whole reason why we wanted it in the first place. Nobody said life was going to be easy. Life is what you make of it. Change for the better, don't change for someone else, change for yourself. Don't be selfish. Don't limit yourself from doing things just because you don't think you can make it through. Remember, time isn't going to wait for you, so make the best of it.'

7. What do you like/disslike about the YouTube community?

   I dislike the people who say things that are stupid. Stupid people.
   I love the people who helps other people to overcome things.

8. What's your most listened to song on itunes?

  'Radioactive' by Imagine Dragons

9. What kind of style would you define yourself as having?

   I don't have a style. My style changes like the weather

10. Favourite number?

   13<3

11. Two Hobbies?

   I LOVE cooking. 

12. Two Pet Peeves?

   When people eat something and you see all the food that he/she is eating
   And when people make little sounds.

13. Guilty Pleasures?
   
   I sometimes say things that I don't have to say and I talk loud and I really HATE it.












6 comments:

  1. Nice post! I want to learn Italian too :)

    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin? I always follow back :)
    http://mathildasbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading posts like this and get to know a little bit more about the blogger! :)
    Would love it if you could check out my blog - emmerliejay x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too!! Thank you!! Join :) I'll :D

      Delete